Monday, August 4, 2008

Afterthoughts

A funny coincidence-- there is a person, female, over 40 but less than 60, works for a federal regulatory agency, favorite movie is Sound of Music followed closely Pride and Prejudice, is currently reading "Darcy's Story"... and it's not me. Have I just met my twin sister?

Peg and Sharon are leading our packs into town. They say they don't want to be holding the group back but I suspect it's because they want to have their choice of beer at the ending point.

Susan introduced me to Blue Moon with an orange slice. Very nice. She's also having a grand time on her Bike Friday. We're gonna have her racing soon!

Aileen says,"Fabulous first day... on to the hike (a 5 mile hike through a coastal forest)". She's pumped up.

Buzzy3 says, "Awesome first day, awesome traveling group"

--K of KOBAG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitty and all of you bikers, I hope to see you in Newport on Wednesday, the 6th. The weather inland (Philomath, west of Corvallis) promises to be 95 tomorrow. Hot inland means, I think wind on the coast. May the wind be at your backs...Beth Bennett

Carrie said...

It sounds marvelous. So glad you're having such a wonderful time!